The Mason County Education Association (MCEA) is dedicated to developing excellent schools in Mason County, WV. We believe that when teachers, support personnel, administrators, and parents work together, our students will benefit. We want to see our students get every opportunity to succeed in today's world with basic skills, enrichment, technology, early education, strong arts and athletics programs. MCEA is associated with the WVEA and the NEA and has been active in Mason County for more than 100 years. MCEA members include administrators, teachers, bus drivers, aides, secretaries, student teachers, school nurses, maintenance workers, and custodians. Contact MCEA officers for membership information or visit WVEA.org.
- Final Legislative Update READ THIS!
- Read meeting minutes on the BOE News Page.
- This is an election year for MCEA. A new president and treasurer will be elected in the spring of 2017. Volunteers are needed! Please come to a meeting or email if you are interested.
- To get email updates from MCEA, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please update your contact information with WVEA at this address: http://www.wvea.org/content/update-membership-info We suggest you update your work location and add a HOME email address, not your work email address.
- We have a new facebook group open to members only. Members of the group can add other members or contact MCEA by sending an email to email@example.com with a join request. We will be sending fewer emails in hopes that the facebook page will reach more people. Let us know which you prefer!